Subject: Mushroom PD Server Probs (was Re: amftp)
From: Mush <[email-masked]>
To: Jens Vang Petersen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 15:51:45 +0500

It was on 22-Nov-97 when Jens Vang Petersen <[email-masked]> churned
out of his machine, some babble about Re: amftp:

-> AMFTP.1:220 lp4-6.redrose.net FTP server (Amiga wu-ftpd 37.21) ready.
-> AMFTP.1:331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
-> AMFTP.1:230 Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
-> AMFTP.1:250 CWD command successful.
-> AMFTP.1:257 "/" is current directory.

-> AMFTP.1:Beder om skuffe-liste...
-> AMFTP.1:200 PORT command successful.
-> AMFTP.1:200 Type set to A.
-> AMFTP.1:550 AmiTCP:bin/ls -lgA -l: Invalid argument.

-> Anything wrong with that except the last bit ??

OK, I found out yesterday that there is something wrong here at this end,
which is really pissing me off as it was working fine last week. I spent most
of friday morning trying to solve the problem with Braneloc and Giark on IRC,
but to no avail. Im trying to alter some settings to fix it, but if you go to
the WWW pages and shift-click on archives to download, they should work with
no problems at all.

-> Ehh, could mail me the new Doom Music extension, as I can't log into your
-> ftp server..  Thanx in advance..

Sure, no problems

Andrew "Mushroom" Kellett
--
 Email: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>  Team *AMOS* + IAPA Team *AMIGA*
  alt.religion.amos - AMOS now on usenet! AMOS Mailinglist also mirrored

     World's Largest AMOS Homepages - http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk

         Massive FTP site with AMOS/C64 and Mods/Samples + more at
                            mushy-pd.dyn.ml.org